Pimaja Basketball Socks 3 Pairs, Athletic Socks with 3D Ankle Protection , Compression Cushion Sport Socks for Men &
Do you consider yourself a passionate Los Angeles Lakers fan? If so, you may want to honor one of the team's greatest players with a custom Robert Horry jersey. After all, not only did Robert Horry 'Big Shot Rob' help the Lakers win three consecutive NBA championships during the 2000-02 seasons, he holds numerous records, including the most 3-pointers made in the playoffs.
In honor of Big Shot Rob, here are five custom jersey options you can buy to show your love and respect for Robert Horry and the Los Angeles Lakers:
1. Robert Horry Swingman Retro Jersey: This custom jersey is just like what Horry wore during the 2000-02 championship runs. The throwback design includes a wave pattern around the letters and numbers. It also features side slits and and double-needle construction at the hem.
2. Robert Horry Mitchell & Ness Throwback Jersey: This jersey is a tribute to the purple No. 5 jersey Horry wore when the Lakers won their first title in 2000. It features heavy mesh fabric and twill lettering and numbering.
3. Robert Horry Icon Edition Jersey: This custom jersey features fabric from Nike's Dri-FIT technology, a fit tailored to basketball that keeps you cool on and off the court. The Icon edition also has armholes, neck and collar that are designed to eliminate distractions while you're playing.
4. Robert Horry Authentic Jersey: This authentic replica of Horry's original jersey is made with 100% recycled polyester and is part of the Nike NBA Connected jersey program. The mesh fabric allows air to flow in and out so that you stay cool and comfortable.
5. Robert Horry Throwback Replica Jersey: This custom jersey is made to resemble the look and feel of the one Horry wore during the Lakers' legendary run in 2001-02. It features heavy mesh fabric and special editions of the iconic jerseys worn throughout the years.
No matter which of these custom Robert Horry jerseys you choose, you can be sure it will look great and help you show your devotion to one of the Lakers' greatest players! So what are you waiting for? Get your own jersey today and show your support for Robert Horry and the Los Angeles Lakers.Los Angeles Lakers jerseys are available for purchase from a variety of retailers, including the NBA Store and Dick's Sporting Goods.The NBA has been around for decades, and over that time, it has produced some of the greatest athletes in professional sports. Two of those players are Robert Horry and Andre Drummond, both of whom have had incredible careers that have cemented their legacy. Additionally, they have both gone on to become popular figures in the commercial market. Here are five of their most memorable commercials that have left a lasting impression:
1. Kia Soul commercial Robert Horry and Andre Drummond star in this hilarious commercial where they play two basketball-playing hamsters. The spot was an instant hit with viewers and was even nominated for an Emmy in 2015.
2. Snickers campaign The two superstars were featured in three separate commercials for the well-known snack brand. They used the tagline ”You're not you when you're hungry” to emphasize the importance of eating a full meal.
3. Verizon commercial Horry and Drummond teamed up once again to film this commercial for Verizon's ”Most Interesting Network” campaign. In it, they play two bickering brothers who seek to prove who is ”the most interesting” by outdoing each other in a series of challenges.
4. McDonald's commercial This spot features Horry and Drummond as two men trying their best to break into a basketball court to play one-on-one. Eventually, they find a way in and put on an entertaining show for the crowd.
5. Gatorade commercial This commercial was part of a larger campaign called ”MissionG” which aimed to inspire athletes to never give up. Horry and Drummond appear in the ad, inspiring viewers to stay true to their dreams.
These are just some of the memorable commercials featuring Robert Horry and Andre Drummond that have resonated with viewers over the years. With their talent and charisma, it's no surprise that these two have become stars in the commercial market.